Want To Write For The London Property Channel?
We’re constantly seeking informative, educational and inspiring content that will benefit and add value to our readership.
To help fill our site with interesting and intelligent articles, editorials and features that are the right fit for our readers, we’re seeking original, exciting and interesting contributions covering all areas of the London property market.
We are particularly looking for great original content that hasn’t been published elsewhere. Content on buying, selling, renting, letting, investing on London, as well as content on home improvements.
Content types we’re looking for from contributors include news, features, list posts, how to’s in the above categories.
Here’s a style guide and a few pointers below for you to get an idea of what we are after:
Guest Contribution Rules
1) Content should be family-friendly. As a result the following will not be tolerated:
Intolerant or offensive views or language
Graphic sexual references
2) Anything deemed an outright attack on an individual or organisation is not acceptable.
3) No bias, one-sided or dishonest political journalism will be published.
4) We can only accept completely unique and original content, so checks will be done for plagiarism and duplicate syndication of all content posting. Duplicate submissions will not be published.
5) All factual data and claims need to be backed up to guard against libel or misrepresentation.
6) Our target audience are affluent, intelligent, high-income residents. Therefore, our editorial standards and style has to reflect that. Content should be well-written, intelligent and provide real value to our readership.
7) Submissions will be evaluated by our editorial team to determine whether the submission is the right fit for inclusion in our publication.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your submissions. Thanks!